PBL- Teaching School Project

When I first thought of doing this project, I was very enthusiastic, hopeful and excited of what would I accomplish from the pupils.
The moment I stepped into the class on my very first teaching, all hopes and enthusiasm just dropped as fast as Newton's Law of gravity.



I had to shout to talk to them, used lots of translations as I felt they didn't respond to some of my instructions.
However, it began to pick up and I was able to hold the grip again.
It is NOT that easy I know but I only hope that I could generate something out of their carefree minds and playful nature.


Just before the Raya festive break, under our chairman (woman) decided to make a flash donation collected from most senior lecturers (since they just received some incentives). Representing all the donors, I manage to distribute "duit raya" ( Raya cash) to all 35 TSP pupils and also goodie bags.




0 comments: